- Python Tutorial for Beginners 7 – Creating and Executing your First Python Script (Run .py file)
- How To Fix Red X Over Wifi Icon In Windows 7/8/10
- 23 RELATABLE SITUATIONS THAT SHOW HOW HARD THE LIFE CAN BE
- Windows XP – Locking Down Your Computer
- How to Run Android Apps on the Surface Pro 3 | Pocketnow
In this video I’ll show you how to backup files in Windows 8. We’ll go over how to setup file history and see how easy it is to use revisions. File history is included in Windows 8.
Visit my blog at
Grow your channel like I did! –
Personal help is available remotely for $80. Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org for additional details.
What would you like to see next? Email me at email@example.com with your request.
28 Comments on How to Backup Files in Windows 8: File History
Copyright 2018 Windows Tutes. All Rights Reserved