- How to Get a Virus Off Your Computer (PC)
- Reveal XenCenter Password – "Hack" Citrix XenServer Root Password
- Reset/hack/remove windows 7 password with Hiren boot CD 15.1
- Spynote v5.8 Android RAT | Tutorial | www.ultrahacks.org | Ultra Hacks
- How to fix "Access is Denied" Command Prompt error (Run as Administrator)
In this video I’ll show you how to backup files in Windows 8. We’ll go over how to setup file history and see how easy it is to use revisions. File history is included in Windows 8.
Visit my blog at
Grow your channel like I did! –
Personal help is available remotely for $80. Email me at email@example.com for additional details.
What would you like to see next? Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org with your request.
28 Comments on How to Backup Files in Windows 8: File History
Copyright 2018 Windows Tutes. All Rights Reserved