Get The Best Deal on This Product with 100% Satisfaction.
Best Price – $19.99
The Panda 300Mbps Wireless 802.11n USB Adapter with high gain antenna (PAU06) upgrades the WiFi interface on your computer to the latest
802.11n standard. Your computer can communicate wirelessly with any 802.11g/n wireless router at home, coffee shops, etc.
– Panda PAU06 upgrades any computer to the latest 802.11 n standard
– Max data rate up to 300 Mpbs with 802.11n
– WPS button is used to setup connection between the computer and the router quickly
– Backward compatibility with 802.11g 2.4GHz wireless networks
– Low power consumption to extend the battery life of your laptop or portable device
– Supports state of the art standards-based security features: 64b/128bit WEP, WPA and WPA2 (TKIP+AES) to prevent
unauthorized users to access your wireless network.
– Any PC with an available USB port, 1GHz CPU, and 1GByte Memory
– Any brand 802.11g or 802.11n router using 2.4GHz frequency band only (doesn’t work on 5GHz band)
– Compatible with 32-bit and 64-bit Windows 8/7/Vista/XP, Mac OS 10.4/10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9 and the latest version of
32-bit and 64-bit Mint, Ubuntu, Fedora, openSUSE, etc.
– NOT COMPATIBLE with any device that does not run an operating system specified above unless otherwise stated.
What’s in the package
– Panda PAU06 300Mbps Wireless 802.11n USB Adapter with 5dBi antenna
– User’s Manual
– Installation CD
Note: The latest manuals and drivers for Windows, Mac and Linux are available on www.pandawireless.com.
Panda One (1) Year Limited Warranty
Panda Wireless, Inc. (“Panda”) warrants this Panda-branded 300Mbps Wireless 802.11n USB adapter against defects
in materials and workmanship under normal use for a period of ONE (1) YEAR from the date of retail purchase on Amazon.Works with any 2.4Ghz wireless g/n routers
Max. wireless connection speed: 300Mbps
Supports both infrastructure and ad-hoc modes
Multi-OS support: 32-bit and 64-bit Windows XP/ Vista/ 7/ 8/ 8.1/10/2008r2/2012r2, Mint 14/15/16/17/17.1, Ubuntu 12.10/13.04/13.10/14.04/14.10, Fedora 18/19/20/21, CentOS 6.4/6.5/7
Security: WEP 64/128bit, WPA, WPA2, 802.1x and 802.11i, Cisco CCS V1.0, 2.0 and 3.0 compliant
Please refer to compatbility information present below
Here’s what others are saying about this product